Friday, January 17, 2014

Chicken and Potatoes

Chicken and Potatoes




1 lb. chicken breast tenders
3 medium to large potatoes, peeled and sliced
4 to 6oz of frozen onion and 3 pepper blend
1 small to medium onion, peeled and sliced
1 tbsp. olive oil
red pepper flakes to taste
salt to taste
1/4 cup water

Salt and pepper chicken to taste. Sauté chicken breasts in non-stick skillet in hot oil about 4 minutes per side until lightly browned. Place sliced potatoes evenly on top, salt and pepper to taste. Place frozen onion and three pepper blend on potatoes then top with sliced onions. Add about 1/4 cup water to promote steaming. Cover with lid and cook on medium-low 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked  and potatoes are tender.

 
Serve with favorite green vegetable. Serves 4.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm actually visiting you from the Grow Your Blog party! I saw on your profile that you also have a blog with recipes. As I love cooking I hope you don't mind but I'll be following this blog instead!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I also have a "secret" blog of recipes, if you are interested ;)

    Sara
    http://the-swedishchef.blogspot.cz/ (not in the GYB list)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome. I enjoy reading what is happening in your world. Comments will be posted after moderation.